Getting over your ex is easy depending on your experience level with women, men or relationships in general. What do I mean by that? For example, if you’ve had many relationships, it is much easier to move on to the next person, but if this your first, second or even third relationship, then this will be much more difficult. Another way you might struggle is if you’ve been with the same person for many years. In this article, we will discuss some methods and ways on how to get over your ex if you are struggling.
1. Delete them from all social media and delete their phone number: this is mandatory if you want to move on, there is simply no way around this one. You must do it and do it now.
2. Get rid of pictures and all their things: step two after you delete them from social media is to get rid of all their pictures, things that belong to them. You cannot afford to be reminded about them at this point in time, so delete everything.
3. No contact: now comes the hard part… no contact. Easier said than done, but you cannot contact for any reason, unless its an emergency or they have something very valuable of yours. If they do contact you somewhere after you have blocked them, do not respond to them if they contact you.
4. Change your focus: start going to the gym, volunteer somewhere or find something to keep you busy and occupied. As the saying goes “whatever you focus on grows” so if you focus on other things, eventually you will start to forget your ex.
5. Spend more time with friends: this is important, you should not isolate yourself from other human beings and fall into depression. Go out with your friends and have a good time.
6. Date other people: I don’t recommend this now, its better to date again after at least 3 months, but if you feel this will help you move on, then go ahead and do it. To each his own.
If you do each of the 6 steps, you will start to notice that you don’t miss your ex as much and surely will start to move.